BCOME with 心は共にon RESPAPER.RUS

While the rainy season is starting and making the works in Tohoku Japan more difficult, BCOME is back in Tokyo and pretty busy with several projects ... so busy that I can right now just show another link of 心は共に on respaper.rus, hoping that you guys don't loose the interest in my work until I will be able again to do some of my upcycle ideas which are right now in my head, waiting to become reality.

Until than please, please stay tuned, trust me that there is really more coming up in the future and please support 心は共に!!! We got a lot of beautiful feedback when we had been in Tohoku, the North of Japan and it would be lovely if more and more people world wide would take part and show the people in Japan that they are not forgotten!!!!

Thank you very much in advance for your support!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts with Thumbnails