BCOME a TETRA PAK CD CASE

Due to the fact that I do not like the plastic CD cases I always had a problem when I was sending CDs via mail. So I upcycled some tetra paks into CD cases and the problem was solved !

Got already a complement from the lady at the post office for this idea. "かわいいですね"
(By the way, the CDs which I sent arrived in one piece and without a scratch! "Bravo" for the Japanese TetraPak!)

Some spiffy upcycled CD protection from BCOME. Slide them in, and your CDs are  good to go!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Anonym3/12/2010

    Sehr schicke Idee! Gefällt mir.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi, Benigna!
    I'm KiYOTO.(http://blog.livedoor.jp/clock510/)

    Thank you for your contact.

    Now, let me introduce your another CD case of A4 paper in my blog.

    Please come again and check it out.

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts with Thumbnails